Resources for health navigation and clinical services
See the Grant Management resources page to find additional resources for organizations to use to manage and implement the Patient Navigation and Clinical Services strategies.
Tools for CPED Health Navigation
- Health Navigation Client Worksheet
- What is Health Navigation for Organizations
- Tips for a Successful WWC Program
National Clinical Guidelines
2018 NCCN Clinical Practice Guidelines in Oncology (NCCN Guidelines) for Breast Cancer Screening and Diagnosis.
Treating tobacco use (CDPHE).
PAP and HPV Testing and Management of Abnormal Tests in Women 21-65 - slides only (Oct. 2016).
HPV Genotyping (May 2016).
Counseling women about screening mammograms - slides only (Feb. 2015).
Breast Management Issues for Clinicians - slides only (2011).
Tobacco Cessation - slides only (Feb. 2011).
- Breast cancer fact sheet (CDC).
- Understanding Breast Changes: A Health Guide for Women (National Cancer Institute).
- Mammogram screening handout for women ages 40-49 (CDPHE).
- HPV and Cervical Cancer Fact Sheet (NCC).
- HPV and Cervical Cancer Screening (NCC).
- What Should Know About Cervical Cancer Screening? (CDC).
- LGBTQ Healthcare Resources in Colorado.
- What you need to know about smoking (CDC).
- Quit tobacco resources and information (CDPHE).
- MedlinePlus health information (U.S. National Library of Medicine).
For more information about customization and printing of the palm cards, please contact email@example.com
Medicaid and Connect for Health Colorado enrollment
Colorado PEAK outreach materials. Colorado PEAK is an online application and benefit management tool who need health coverage (including Health First Colorado, Colorado's Medicaid program) and help buying groceries, improving finances, preparing for jobs or education, finding childcare and more. (In English and Spanish.)