State Employee Mediation Program (SEMP)
The State Employee Mediation Program (SEMP) provides an opportunity for state employees to discuss workplace disputes, as facilitated by a trained neutral mediator, with a focus on identifying strategies to achieve a more productive working relationship. In addition,
- SEMP mediation is free-of-charge;
- SEMP mediators meet a minimum training standard of 40 hours;
- Content of mediation sessions is confidential;
- Mediation is always voluntary;
- Mediation services are available at the following C-SEAP locations: Denver, Colorado Springs, Pueblo, and Grand Junction. Upon request and at the requesting agency's expense, mediators may travel to other areas within Colorado.
Click here to download and print information about the State Employee Mediation Program (SEMP).