State Employee Mediation Program (SEMP)
The State Employee Mediation Program (SEMP) provides an opportunity for state employees to discuss workplace disputes, as facilitated by a trained neutral mediator, with a focus on identifying strategies to achieve a more productive working relationship.
Key Components of SEMP:
- SEMP mediation is free-of-charge;
- SEMP mediators meet a minimum training standard of 40 hours;
- Contents of mediation are confidential;
- Mediation is always voluntary;
- Mediation services are are available at the following C-SEAP locations: Denver, Colorado Springs, Pueblo, and Grand Junction. Upon request and at the requesting agency's expense, mediators may travel to other areas within Colorado.