Preparing for Your Appointment
Request an Appointment
Call 303-866-4314 or 800-821-8154 to request a CSEAP appointment. If you reach our voice mail during business hours, please leave a message and our Intake Coordinator will call you back to provide and appointment time and complete your intake. Please see Office Locations and Directions for CSEAP locations.
Complete Intake Call
The Intake Coordinator will spend about 10 minutes with you on the phone, at the time of your appointment request, to collect pertinent information. This call includes a brief assessment of your situation and/or symptoms.
Based on your conversation with our Intake Coordinator at the time of your intake phone call, print, complete, the appropriate form(s) below, and bring them to your first appointment. CSEAP is currently unable to receive your completed forms via email or other electronic means.
Plan for Travel and Parking
See Office Locations and Directions for detailed maps and directions to our offices. Please allow for plenty of time to find parking - especially at our Denver location. Be prepared to pay for parking as many CSEAP locations (including our Denver location) do not have a designated parking area or lot.
When calling to schedule a CSEAP appointment, please indicate if you are requesting a video counseling appointment. Our Intake Coordinator will provide information about video counseling and assist you with scheduling video appointments. Please note that you are responsible for ensuring the security of the device/video equipment and location that you choose for your video counseling appointment(s).
About Video Counseling
Video Counseling is now available through CSEAP! Scheduling a video counseling appointment:
- Call CSEAP and complete your 10 minute telephone intake.
- Specifically request video counseling during this call.
- Your intake coordinator will offer appointment date and time options.
What to expect after scheduling:
- You'll receive an email invite to your scheduled video counseling session.
- At the time of your appointment, join your counseling session by clicking the Google Hangouts Meet prompt; You'll immediately connect to your counselor via video.
- Add the session invite to your calendar so you receive reminders and have instant access to your video call link on the date of your appointment – note that CSEAP cannot guarantee the privacy of your calendar.
- You'll need a smart phone or video-equipped computer or device to attend your appointments via video.
- Ensure that you're in a private space for your video appointment as you will be discussing personal concerns with your counselor – just as you would in-person.
Need more information about Google Meet or video meetings? Visit the link for more information.
Read Only; Sign at your appointment.