Emergency Financial Assistance
C-SEAP provides emergency financial assistance grants to state employees in need through generous funding by the Credit Union of Colorado Foundation. Current State of Colorado employees experiencing an unforeseen life event impacting their financial stability are encouraged to apply for financial assistance.
- Applicants must be active state employees for a minimum of 6 months prior to applying for financial assistance.
- To insure swift processing, please complete the on-line application below; Applicants will receive a phone call informing of denial/approval after 6-8 business days; Upon approval, checks are mailed to applicants after 4-6 business days.
- Eligible uses of funds include housing, utilities, food; Emergency Financial Assistance does not cover attorney fees, court costs, credit card or car payments, mortgage payments, or cell phone bills.
- Visit our Local Assistance webpage for additional financial resources.
- Call C-SEAP at 1-800-821-8154 or 303-866-4314 with questions about the application process.