Pedestrian Path Rules
Please follow these simple rules to help make our Pedestrian Path safe and enjoyable for all users:
- Respect the other users of the trail no matter what their skill level speed and mode of travel.
- Bicyclists allowed uphill travel only.
- All users should keep to the right and be aware of traffic approaching from behind.
- Always pass on the left and give an audible signal before overtaking and passing other users.
- Do not block the trail.
- Keep all pets on a leash and remember to clean up after your pets. BMMD provides free "Mutt Mitts" along the pedestrian path to help you pick-up after your dog. Do not throw the bag on the ground.
- Be aware of intersections, street crossings, and all signage.
- Keep the trail clean.