Westgate/Bear Creek Open Space Sanitary Sewer Lining Project Information-Updated Start Date 05/04/20
Bear Creek Water & Sanitation District has contracted C&L Water Solutions, Inc. to rehabilitate the sewer main in two areas of Westgate and an area near Bear Creek, east of the Stone House, near the beaver pond.
- This sewer main rehabilitation will be constructed in its entirety with trenchless methods (no excavation in the street) using CIPP (Cured In Place Pipe) process.
- A liner will be pulled into the main and inflated with air.
- After expansion, the liner will be cured with ultraviolet light to create a standalone sewer main pipe.
- Once the pipe has cured, the connections from each property will be cut back into the pipe robotically.
- The sewer main rehabilitation is expected to begin the week of May 4, 2020 (weather permitting). C&L Will begin in Area 3 in the Bear Creek Open Space. If your home is in the area of the project, you should receive a letter from the District. Notices were mailed on April 17, 2020.
- Please check the District’s website for updated information about the project. Tentative weekly schedules are included below.
- Beginning the end of May, C&L will also rehabilitate the tap connection in the main and three-feet of the service lines from the main. C&L will contact homeowners with notices of the dates and times for the installations.
- The process will use a liner (LMK) to seal the sewer main to your service connection to stop roots and water infiltration at that connection.
Maps of the 3 Areas are included below. Please call the District at 303-986-3442 or e-mail District Manager, Jan Walker at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about the project.
|Upcoming CIPP Schedule - BEAR CREEK 20May27 to 20Jun05.pdf||57.79 KB|
|CIPP Project Area 1 Map.pdf||80.73 KB|
|CIPP Project Area 2 Map.pdf||82.79 KB|
|CIPP Project Area 3 Map.pdf||60.74 KB|
|BCWSD Notification Letter for 2020 Westgate CIPP Project.pdf||119.6 KB|
|CIPP Line Card.pdf||226.42 KB|
|LMK Line Card.pdf||2.8 MB|