We serve clients in six counties with skilled nursing, physical therapy, occupational therapy, and aide services. A physician order is required to access these services.
Home Health is Medicare/Medicaid certified and accepts most private insurances.
Registered Nurses and Licensed Practical Nurses provide individualized plans of care to fit the client’s needs which may include:
- Skilled assessment, observation and management of all body systems
- Education and instruction of medical diagnosis, conditions and medications
- Traditional wound care as well as state of the art techniques involving wound vacs and low level laser phototherapy lights
- Diabetic instruction and care
- Phlebotomy (draw blood specimens for lab test)
- Administration of IV therapy including antibiotics
- Insertion and care of PICC lines
- Medication set-up and management for Medicaid clients
Nurses’ Aides provide:
- Monitoring of the client’s vital signs
- Personal care services such as bathing, shampooing, and hygiene needs
- Simple therapy exercises at the instruction of the RN or PT
Occupational Therapists provide:
- Provide evaluation and implementation of assistive devices to encourage energy conservation.
- Assist the client in developing strategies and techniques to more effectively complete activities of daily living.
- Provide gait training,
- Range of motion exercises,
- Strengthening for upper and lower extremities,
- Post CVA/MI rehabilitation,
- Wound assessment and treatment,
- Low level laser phototherapy lights for wound healing and musculoskeletal surgeries/injuries.
- Individualized rehab programs are developed for each client.
Home Health has received the HomeCare Elite Top Agency award which ranks us in the top 25% of homecare agencies in the nation.
- Light Housekeeping
- Meal Preparation
Personal Care Services:
- Assist with bathing/showering
- Hair and skin care
Contact us for private pay options.