Specialty Crop Block Grant
CDA is soliciting proposals for the Fiscal Year 2017 Specialty Crop Block Grant Program. New this year is a two-step proposal process, detailed in the instructions below.
- Instructions for submitting a Concept Proposal to the Colorado Department of Agriculture
- CDA can award up to approximately $500,000 to projects solely enhancing the competitiveness of Colorado specialty crops.
- Colorado will administer a two-stage application process.
- Complete a Concept Proposal.
- All Concept Proposals will be reviewed competitively by a Review Panel using the Technical Evaluation Criteria Score Sheet.
- Grant funds cannot be expended before February 1, 2018, or after November 1, 2019.
- All completed Concept Proposals must be saved as a Microsoft Word .docx file type extension and sent electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 1, 2017.
USDA Specialty Crop Block Grant Program (Administered by the Agricultural Marketing Service to individual state departments of agriculture.)
Colorado Department of Agriculture
305 Interlocken Parkway
Broomfield, CO 80021
Page updated 1/10/17