Export Certificates and Documentation
- Certificate of Free Sale
- How to obtain Apostille certification for a document
- North American Free Trade Agreement Certificate of Origin
- Phytosanitary Certificate
- Colorado Department of Agriculture Certificate of Origin
- Shippers Export Declaration (SED) - Shipments valued at $2,500 or over, or that require an export license, require a SED.
- Electronic filing of SED. You can also file your SED electronically. In fact, within 1-2 years, all filing will be required to be filed electronically. This link directs you to the instructions and registration to begin electronic filing now.
- Food Export Certificate Website.This website will facilitate food export certification by providing updated information on international certification requirement, competent U.S. state and federal authorities who issue food export certificates, and a standardized format for state-issued certificates.
Exporting Guides and Tips
- Small Business Administration Guide to Exporting
- U.S. Department of Commerce - A Basic Guide to Exporting
- World Trade Center Denver Educational Services - the World Trade Center provides a wide range of seminars and training programs to help succeed in exporting
Funding Support for Export Development
Visit WUSATA to learn more about these programs as well as review the upcoming event calendar.