June 21: Intro to Agritourism Workshop, La Veta
Agritourism Workshop Materials
These presentations have been offered by the Colorado Department of Agriculture and Colorado State University Extension at workshops around Colorado. If you are interested in bringing an agritourism workshop to your area, please contact Wendy White at (303) 869-9174.
Agritourism 101 (webinar recording from February 1, 2017)
Introduction- What is Agritourism?
Planning for Agritourism: Agritourism Assessment
- What About Agritourism?
- The Time for Agritourism is Now! (From the 2010 San Luis Valley Tourism Conference)
- Agritourism Resource Assessment
Engaging Your Family & Community
- Engaging Family & Community
- Community Resource Worksheet
- Family-Business Partner Worksheet
- Resources and References
- Business Plans
- Financial Management and Analysis
- Financial Statements
- Risk to Resilience Financial Analysis Worksheet
- Branding & Positioning Your Product
- Marketing Planning
- Niche Markets
- Enterprise Budgeting for Small Farms Fact Sheet
- Small Farm Enterprise Budget Tool
- Strategic Marketing Plan Worksheet
Evolving Your Business
- Risk Management Overview
- Agritourism Business Structures
- Liability Issues
- Top 10 Ways To Limit Your Liability
- Insurance for Agritourism Enterprises
- Regulations Overview
- Do you need a Retail Food Establishment license for your agritourism operation?
- Agritourism Health and Safety Guidelines for Children
- Safety Considerations Overview
- Policies & Procedures
- Worksite Guide
An Integrated Look at in the Western US (agritourism facts and resources)
List your agritourism activities on Colorado MarketMaker for FREE!
www.cofarmtomarket.com- This site was developed to familiarize Colorado food producers and food product manufacturers with federal, state and local food licensing regulations and to help ensure that the path food travels from farm to fork is safe.