7/9/2018 Colorado State Fair Entertainment Series Expanding
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
July 9, 2018
Contact: Christi Lightcap, (720) 480-8672, Christi.Lightcap@state.co.us
Colorado State Fair Entertainment Series Expanding
One of the Top Comedians in the Country, a Breakthrough Country Band, and Fiesta Day Entertainment Added to the Lineup
PUEBLO, Colo. – The 2018 Colorado State Fair entertainment series is already packed with a variety of acts for the entire family and now, LARRY THE CABLE GUY, Old Dominion, and Lorenzo Antonio with La Sombra De Tony Guerrero has been added to the lineup. Tickets are now on sale.
Most tickets include gate admission for the opportunity to enjoy a full day at the Fair with no additional cost. For more details, visit our website at www.coloradostatefair.com. Tickets are now on sale for the following acts:
- Friday, August 24: PRCA Ram Rodeo with the Oak Ridge Boys
- Saturday, August 25: PRCA Ram Rodeo with Neal McCoy
- Sunday, August 26: PRCA Ram Rodeo & CSU Alumni Night
- Monday, August 27: PRCA Ram Rodeo & Cowboys Kickin’ Cancer
- Tuesday, August 28: Ranch Rodeo with The Flying W Wranglers
- Thursday, August 30: LARRY THE CABLE GUY
- Friday, August 31: Joan and the Blackhearts
- Friday, August 31: Monster Trucks
- Saturday, September 1: Old Dominion
- Saturday, September 1: Monster Trucks
- Saturday, September 1: Demolition Derby
- Sunday, September 2: Lorenzo Antonio with La Sombra De Tony Guerrero
- Sunday, September 2: Celebracion de Los Charros with music act TBD
Tickets are on sale and can be purchased by visiting the Altitude Tickets website, or by calling 866-461-6556, or visiting the Colorado State Fairgrounds. You can also like us on Facebook for up-to-date information and Fair activities.
The Colorado State Fair runs August 24 - September 3, 2018. For more information, visit www.coloradostatefair.com.
The 2018 Colorado State Fair will mark the Fair's 146th year as Colorado's premier celebration of agriculture. The Fairgrounds provides nearly $34 million in economic activity to Colorado throughout the year; $29 million of that activity is driven by the annual State Fair event. In addition to showcasing Colorado agriculture, the annual event features one of the country’s largest traveling carnivals, artwork, crafts, food competitions, thrilling rodeo action, a wide variety of food and merchandise booths and a Fiesta Day honoring Colorado's ties to the Hispanic culture.
Interviews with General Manager Scott Stoller are available by contacting Christi Lightcap at (720) 480-8672 or email Christi.email@example.com.