Colorado Department of Agriculture Programs Under Sunset Review
The Colorado General Assembly sets specific dates that a particular agency, board, or function of government will terminate unless the legislature passes new legislation to continue. An analysis is performed to determine if the program is necessary and should be continued, modified, or cease operations. The final results can be found at the Colorado Department of Regulatory Agency website.
The Colorado Office of Policy, Research, and Regulatory Reform is currently conducting a sunset review of the:
- Public Livestock Markets (Brand Inspection Division)
- Seed Potato Act (Plant Industry Division)
The review process involves soliciting and receiving input from interested parties and stakeholders.
- Anyone can contact COPRRR to provide input on a review.
- There is no need to wait to be contacted.
- Provide input on any of the programs under sunset review here.