- A network of association states, provinces and affiliates crafted to share information, ideas and camaraderie in support of members and of partners in agriculture.
- Information on and applications for FSA farm loan, conservation reserve, and commodity programs.
- The Grain Inspection, Packers and Stockyards Administration (GIPSA) facilitates the marketing of livestock, poultry, meat, cereals, oilseeds, and related agricultural products, and promotes fair and competitive trading practices for the overall benefit of consumers and American agriculture.
- The Coalition of Agriculture Mediation Programs (CAMP) serves as a presence and voice for the use of mediation in rural disputes. CAMP serves as a clearinghouse and forum for sharing ideas; examining commonalties and differences; and for enhancing decisions about the conduct of rural mediation programs.
- The Perishable Agricultural Commodities Act (PACA) fosters trading practices in the marketing of fresh and frozen fruits and vegetables in interstate and foreign commerce.
- USC 241-273