Forms & Downloads
To Become a Certified Weigher
Certified weighers must be familiar with the Measurement Standards Act, particularly Sections 35-14-121 and 35-14-122. Qualifications are described in Measurement Standards Regulation 3.
1. A Certified Weigher Certificate must be renewed annually.
3. If you are certifying for the first time as a new applicant, please complete and return the following documents:
- New Certified Weigher Application
- Citizenship Verification Form
- Certified Weigher - Written Test, please review the Certified Weigher - Study Guide (which does not need to be returned)
4. If you are a renewing applicant, please complete and return the following documents: