Forms & Downloads

All Colorado sellers of Home Food Service Plans are required to be licensed with the Department. The steps are below.


  • License periods run from January 1 to December 31 of each year and must be renewed annually.
  • A late fee will be assessed for all renewal licenses submitted after December 31.