Forms & Downloads
All Colorado sellers of Home Food Service Plans are required to be licensed with the Department. The steps are below.
- License periods run from January 1 to December 31 of each year and must be renewed annually.
- A late fee will be assessed for all renewal licenses submitted after December 31.
- Sellers of Home Food Service Plans must have a surety bond on file with the Department before a license will be issued. Please fill out a sale of Home Food Service Plan Bond Form. The applicants name and address must be exactly the same as the legal business name on the surety bond filed with the Department.
- Completely fill out a Sole Proprietor/Individual Citizenship Verification Form.
- Completely fill out a Home Food Service Plan Seller License Application for each location. Attach a listing of all salesmen.
- Return forms, salesmen listing and fees to our mailing address. You will receive a license in the mail.