Forms & Downloads
New registrants will need to complete the paper Commercial Feed Registration Application. All renewal registrations and fees are completed online through AgLicense.
Company Registration Application
- If you are registering the company for the first time, download and complete the Colorado Commercial Feed Company Registration Application. Print and send with a check for $75.00 to the address on the form.
- When your account has been created, you will receive the account number and PIN via email to create a Username and Password.
- The commercial feed company registration period is February 1 through January 31. Renewal Notices are sent via email before the end of the registration period.
Small Package Product Registration
There is no form and no fee for Small Package registrations.
- Each product name sold in up to 10 pound packages must be registered prior to distribution, and labels must be uploaded for review.
- To add small package registrations in your AgLicense account,
- Login to AgLicense with your Username and Password
- Scroll to and click on the ‘Products’ link
- Click the ‘Add New’ button
- Digital copies of labels must be uploaded for each small package product for review.
There are no forms to complete to report tonnage or for remitting the Distribution Fees. These fees are paid online through your AgLicense account using a credit card or e-check. Distribution fees are paid once per year during January for the previous year’s distribution. Reminders are sent via email before the due date of January 31.
- Type 1 – Tonnage Fees: A minimum tonnage fee of $50 is payable for the quantity of Feed or Pet Food and bulk feed/feed ingredients sold in over 10 pound packages.
- Type 2 – Small Package Distribution Fees: Each registered product name sold in up to 10 pound package sizes has a fee of $25 per year. This fee covers all package sizes sold in up to the 10 pound size. Do not include the quantity of small-packaged product in the annual tonnage report.
If you have forgotten your Username or Password, contact our office to obtain your logon credentials.