Forms & Downloads
- Completely fill out an application for a weighing and measuring device service provider certificate.
- Completely fill out a Citizenship Status Affidavit if you are not registered with the Colorado Secretary of State.
- The certificate fees are as follows:
- One serviceperson = $25
- Two servicepersons = $50
- Six to ten servicepersons = $75
- More than ten servicepersons = $100
- This is an annual certificate.
- Send completed forms and fee to:
Colorado Dept. of Agriculture
Inspection & Consumer Services
2331 W. 31st Avenue
Denver, CO 80211-8359
2. Certification Proof
- Proof of certification of weights is required, either from our laboratory or another state's metrology laboratory. Certification must be renewed annually.
- A certificate will be issued after receipt and approval by our office. At that time Placing-In-Service booklets will be sent to use when servicing commercial devices in Colorado.