Forms & Downloads

Anyone purchasing farm products for the purpose of processing or resale is required to be licensed in Colorado. Determine your category for licensing:

Dealer Categories

There are three types of dealer licenses authorized under this Act.

1. Small Volume Dealer: no purchases over $20,000.00 annually, and no single purchase over $2,500.00

2. Farm Products Dealer with Cash Buyer Declaration: all purchases are to be paid in cash, cashiers check or money order, at time of purchase. No personal or company checks may be used

3. Farm Products Dealer: with a bond to cover 2% of annual purchases

Agent License: Any person who works on behalf of a Farm Products Dealer or Handler is required to apply for an Agent License.

PDF icon Rules.pdf316.71 KB