Bookcliff, Mount Sopris & South Side Conservation Districts "Ag Day"
9:00AM to 2:00PM
Bookcliff, Mount Sopris & South Side Conservation Districts present
Annual Ag Day
New Castle Community Center
Wednesday, January 28, 2015
9:00 am-2:00 pm
DRAFT AGENDA 9-9:30 Coffee
Hydropower Update 9:30 am
Scot Knutson, NRCS
COlorado AGricultural Meteorological nETwork
Learn how this technology can help you irrigate more efficiently!
Websites for the Average Rancher 10:30 am
- Derrick Wyle, NRCS
Jointed Goat Grass, Cheat Grass & Bulbous Bluegrass—10:45 am
- Dr. George Beck, CSU Extension, Steve Anthony, Garfield County
- Latest and greatest on noxious weed control
Colorado Water Plan – Now what? 11:45 am
- How to protect your water rights!
- Sara Dunn-Attorney at Law
Wildlife Damage and Predator Management 1:00 pm
- Panel discussion with: David G. Moreno, Division of Wildlife Services,
- Brian Gray, Colorado Division of Wildlife and local livestock producers.
Lunch will be provided so preregistration is required by January 26 by
calling 945-5494 ext 105.