Groundwater Protection Advisory Committee
The Groundwater Protection Program relies upon a 13 member advisory committee to help guide program objectives.
- Define the correct issues impacting groundwater quality with respect to agricultural chemicals in Colorado and prioritize program resources to address these issues.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the program staff’s efforts to address groundwater quality issues.
- Provide feedback on proposed and on-going program activities. Local perspective is particularly appreciated as this is a statewide program with limited resources.
- Apprise Groundwater Program staff of what their industry or constituency is doing or thinking.
- Communicate the Program’s work to industries represented by the committee and to the general public.
The committee consists of people representing: commercial pesticide applicators, agricultural chemical suppliers, agricultural producers, the green industry, the general public, and the Water Quality Control Commission (WQCC).
|Jon Slutsky||Water Quality Control Commission||2018|
|Colleen Williams||General Public||2018|
|Martin Spann||General Public||2019|
|Matt Reck||Commercial Applicator||2018|
|Ron Eberly||Green Industry||2019|
|Brent Trujillo||Green Industry||2019|
|Lanny Huston||Ag Chemical Supplier||2019|