District Conservation Technician Program
A federal, state and local partnership to deliver natural resource conservation technical assistance to private landowners. Open to ALL Conservation Districts in Colorado who have met the state statuatory requirements to be a district in "good standing".
- To preserve or increase conservation technical assistance to landowners.
- Allows applicants to apply for 75% cost-share to employ technical staff to implement Farm Bill conservation practices/planning on private land.
- Applications are solicited in the summer for the following calendar year.
- All applicants must verify their DUNS number and district contact information is current on www.Sam.gov. Note: Annual updates to this system are now required by the U.S. Government.
- All records of this program are subject to audit by the CSCB.
Application & Operational Materials
|Conservation Districts Enrolled in 2019 DCT Program|
|Spanish Peaks-Pugatoire River|
DCT Grants Received
The map shows participating districts and other proximal districts benefiting from the participation.