- Record and administer livestock brands
- Inspect livestock and verify ownership before sale; transportation beyond 75 miles; transportation out of state; or before slaughter
- Inspect and license livestock markets, and inspect all consignments before sale to verify ownership
- License and inspect alternative livestock (elk and fallow deer) and alternative livestock facilities
- Prevent and return strayed or stolen livestock and investigate reports of lost or stolen livestock
Brand Inspector video "We are experiencing technical difficulties with YouTube, please check back soon."
Please contact us with any questions, comments or concerns.
See a video about the history of the Brand Inspection Division.