mCVI Animal and Test Results Upload Template:
To Use The Template:
- Download the Excel template to your computer. To keep a copy for future, save it as a new file using a filename that is relevant to the shipment and date for this group of animals.
- Using the copy of the template add your animal ids & test results required for animal movement traceability.
- Save the Animal List sheet as a .CSV (Comma Separated Value) file. Also save the file to a cloud based storage location, such as Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, One Drive, iCloud.
- On your device, open the mCVI App. Go to the "Animals" page of the CVI. Choose either "Import CSV" (for Apple devices) or press the paper clip icon (for Android devices) and find your file sharing site to select and find your saved Animal List sheet.
- Match up the files headers/import fields. That is; Species = Species, Head = Head. (The headers in the animal list sheet are labeled to match the import fields listed in the Animals Section of the mCVI app.)
If you have a licensed Microsoft Office 365 account for Excel to be used with mobile devices, you can also edit the template using the Microsoft Excel App. Unfortunately, the lookup tables don't work with the other Spreadsheet apps. However, the CSV file can still be edited with them.