AgView and GVL users only: Due to the rapid electronic communication of these CVI apps with our system, you will not need to have an entry permit for movement into Colorado.
Negative Tuberculosis Test required within 60 days prior to entry into Colorado if:
- Dairy goats 6 months of age and older
- Dairy goats transferring ownership.
*If dairy goats are entering for exhibition or show, no negative tuberculosis test is required unless there is potential for goat(s) to sell at the exhbition.
- Certificate of Veterinary Inspection (CVI) issued by an accredited veterinarian within 30 days prior to entry with all official ID listed unless shipping directly to a federally inspected slaughter establishment or consigned for sale to a livestock market
- Permit required prior to entry by calling (303) 869-9130, unless shipping to a federally inspected slaughter establishment
- Official Scrapie ID ear tag or Legible tattoo and registration papers required unless animals are kids less than 18 months of age shipping directly to a federally inspected slaughter establishment or animals are feeder kids less than 18 months of age in the slaughter channel