Negative Tuberculosis Test required within 60 days prior to entry into Colorado if:
- Dairy goats 6 months of age and older
- Dairy goats transferring ownership.
*If dairy goats are entering for exhibition or show, no negative tuberculosis test is required unless there is potential for goat(s) to sell at the exhbition.
- Certificate of Veterinary Inspection (CVI) issued by an accredited veterinarian within 30 days prior to entry with all official ID listed unless shipping directly to a federally inspected slaughter establishment or consigned for sale to a livestock market
- Permit required prior to entry by calling (303) 869-9130, unless shipping to a federally inspected slaughter establishment
- Official Scrapie ID ear tag or Legible tattoo and registration papers required unless animals are kids less than 18 months of age shipping directly to a federally inspected slaughter establishment or animals are feeder kids less than 18 months of age in the slaughter channel