Arriba-Flagler CSD #20 Values and Beliefs
- Students are the most valuable asset for the future.
- Students are entitled to the best education we can offer.
- Development of positive values and personal ethics are the responsibility of the student, home, school and community.
- Every individual has worth and is entitled to be treated with dignity and respect.
- We believe in teaching students to take full responsibility for their actions.
- Honesty creates trust.
- Diversity is strength.
- We believe in teaching the value of individual commitment.
- "Parental" support is very important for the success of all students.
- Effective communications is necessary for a successful education system.
- Basic skills are a foundation for creativity, critical thinking and reasoning skills.
- All community members should be positive role models for students.
- Education is a life-long pursuit of excellence.