Regional Provider Support
Our fiscal agent and claims system vendor, DXC Technology, now has regional field representatives to assist with training and technical support related to the Colorado interChange. Select your county on the map below to meet your local field representative.
What DXC Field Representatives Can Help With
- Leading regional trainings
- If you want to host a regional training for your practice or provider association meeting, please reach out to your local field representative.
- Technical assistance on the interChange
- Claims denial questions, PAR questions, portal errors, and provider enrollment questions
- The field representatives are not personal billing agents for providers and cannot tell you what to bill. Just as with the old system, this is the responsibility of the provider. Please be sure to reference appropriate reference materials as you continue to learn about the interChange system, including:
Regional Training Save the Dates & Schedules - Coming Soon!
- Training topics may include HCBS, Inpatient, Outpatient, and Clinic billing.
- Send your local field representative ideas for training topics for your region.