Regional Provider Support
Our fiscal agent and claims system vendor, DXC Technologies, now has regional field representatives to assist with training and technical support related to the Colorado interChange. Select your county on the map below to meet your local field representative.
What DXC Field Representatives Can Help With
- Leading regional trainings
- If you want to host a regional training for your practice or provider association meeting later this fall or early winter, please reach out to your local field representative.
- Technical assistance on the interChange
- Claims denial questions, PAR questions, portal errors, and provider enrollment questions
- The field representatives are not personal billing agents for providers and cannot tell you what to bill. Just as with the old system, this is the responsibility of the provider. Please be sure to reference appropriate reference materials as you continue to learn about the interChange system, including:
Regional Care Collaborative Organizations are hosting forums for providers. These forums will provide an opportunity for local providers to learn more about the interChange implementation and ask Department leadership and DXC representatives questions. The best way to address individual claims questions is to contact DXC directly at 1-844-235-2387 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. so they can investigate individual claims questions.
- RCCO: 1: RMHP
Meeting Date: 12/5/2017
Meeting Time: 12 pm- 1:30 pm
Meeting Location: Still to be determined
- RCCO: 6: CCHA
Meeting Date: 11/28/2017
Meeting Time: 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm
Meeting Location: Wheat Ridge Recreation Center – 4005 Kipling St. Wheat Ridge, CO 80033
Regional Training Save the Dates & Schedules - Coming Soon!
- Training topics may include HCBS, Inpatient, Outpatient, and Clinic billing.
- Send your local field representative ideas for training topics for your region.