Provider Next Steps
Thank you for submitting an enrollment application. Please read the instructions below to learn about your next steps.
After submitting an online application:
- The application is reviewed.
- The application is denied, rejected, returned to provider (RTP), approved, etc. (RTP is when the application is returned to the provider for changed or missing documents. These are the emails received with "reasons".)
- Once the application has been approved, a notification is sent.
- Register for the Provider Web Portal.
How long will it take to get my screening results?
- Provider Enrollment responses can take up to 2 weeks.
- Please note: this timeline might be affected by risk level and if a hardship exemption for the application fee was submitted.
Please review pages 135-141 in our Provider Enrollment Manual for:
- Steps to check your enrollment status
- Sample Notifications
Ready to start seeing Health First Colorado Members? Visit the Provider Services web page for:
- Billing Manuals
- Rates & Fee Schedules
- Access to the current Provider Portal