Choose a Health First Colorado Health Plan
- You must qualify for Health First Colorado before you make this choice. When you choose a health plan for the first time, you may disenroll from your health plan for any reason in the first 90 days. After that, you can change health plans during your open enrollment period – the two months before your birthday.
- If you are enrolled in a health plan and want to change your plan or your doctor, please call Health First Colorado Enrollment (formerly called HealthColorado) to speak to an enrollment counselor. This form will not be processed for changes.
- If you called Health First Colorado Enrollment to choose a plan, you do not need to fill out this form.
- Please submit a new form for each enrolled member of your household. This form is only to be filled out for yourself, your child, or a member of your household.
- Health First Colorado Enrollment is not a resource for information on Health First Colorado benefits or to find out if you qualify for Health First Colorado or Child Health Plan Plus (CHP+). For general questions about Health First Colorado benefits please call or email the Customer Contact Center.
- If you have any questions about the selection process or want to make your selection over the phone, please call Health First Colorado Enrollment:
Health First Colorado Enrollment (formerly called HealthColorado) in Denver: 303-839-2120
Outside of Denver: 1-888-367-6557
Before you begin filling out the selection form, please review these links:
- Learn about your Health First Colorado health plan options (also available En Español)
- Learn about Health First Colorado's Accountable Care Collaborative
- Learn about Health First Colorado's benefits
- Check the status of your Health First Colorado or Child Health Plan Plus (CHP+) application