Health First Colorado Add-A-Baby Emergent Request Form
This page is for providers to submit an emergent request to add a baby to an existing Health First Colorado (Colorado’s Medicaid Program) case. An emergent request is only for babies who need intensive medical attention for Border, SYNAGIS, or Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU).
For all other requests to add a baby to a Health First Colorado case:
Before submitting an Emergent Request
- Please inform the parent(s) that you are submitting a request to HCPF to add the newborn.
- Ensure that the parent(s) have not already submitted newborn information to the county or through PEAK before you submit your request.
- Multiple applications will cause a delay in approval of benefits and delay provider payments.
- Complete all fields. Fields with are required.
- CHECK FOR ACCURACY BEFORE YOU CLICK SUBMIT AT THE BOTTOM. Errors may delay or eliminate the ability to process your request.
- DO NOT SUBMIT A DUPLICATE REQUEST. If the newborn baby is not showing as eligible in 15 days send an email to email@example.com. Please use the mother's State ID when inquiring.
- Complete the "Add Additional Baby" section on the form if you are requesting to add twins.