How can I get involved?
The Department's mission is to improve health care access and outcomes for the people we serve while demonstrating sound stewardship of financial resources.
You can be a part of this mission by participating with our boards and committees, or sharing your story. See the links below to learn more about how to get involved.
- Stakeholder Engagement Protocols
- Member Experience Advisory Council
- Share Your Story
- Medical Services Board
- Public Rule Review Meetings
- Learn about Department boards and committees
- Apply for a Department stakeholder group
- Apply for a state board or commission
- Participate in the Colorado Commission on Affordable Health Care