DENVER — Thursday, Aug. 9, 2018 — Gov. Hickenlooper today announced Boards and Commissions appointments to the State Rehabilitation Council.
The State Rehabilitation Council advises State Rehabilitation Services on the provision of appropriate and quality services to its customers. A majority of its members must be persons with disabilities.
For a term expiring Aug. 1, 2021:
- Nathan Lee Wheeler-Berliner of Edgewater, to serve as a representative of the Colorado Workforce Development Council, reappointed;
- Robert A. Lawhead of Boulder, to serve as a representative of the Colorado Disabilities Council, reappointed;
- Amy Marie Smith of Eckley, to serve as an at-large member, reappointed;
- Katherine Ann Carol of Denver, to serve as a parent of an individual with disabilities, reappointed;
- David Lloyd Noftsker of LaSalle, to serve as a current or former recipient of vocational rehabilitation services, appointed;
- Brenda L. Mosby of Denver, to serve as a representative of business, labor and industry, appointed;
- Sheena Bassett, LSW, MSW of Denver, to serve as a designee of the Director of the Colorado Division of Vocational Rehabilitation and, who shall serve as an ex-officio, non-voting member of the Council, appointed.