DENVER — Tuesday, July 18, 2017 — Gov. John Hickenlooper announced Boards and Commissions appointments to the Child Support Commission, Colorado Council on Creative Industries, State Interagency Coordinating Council, Motor Vehicle Dealer Board and Petroleum Storage Tank Advisory Committee.
The Child Support Commission reviews the child support guidelines and is required to issue a report to the Governor and the General Assembly every four years on the results of the review of child support guidelines and any recommended statutory changes.
For terms expiring July 7, 2021:
- Lara Delka, JD of Westminster, to serve as a representative of the judiciary, the Colorado Bar Association and as a parent of an intact family, appointed;
- Kennetha Lynn Julien of Arvada, to serve as a representative of the judiciary and the Colorado Bar Association, reappointed;
- Honorable Marianne Marshall Tims of Littleton, to serve as a representative of the judiciary, reappointed;
- Joanne Perkins Sprouse of Breckenridge, to serve as a director of a county department of social services, reappointed;
- Honorable Jennifer B. Torrington of Denver, to serve as a representative of the judiciary and an intact family, appointed.
The Colorado Council on Creative Industries works to stimulate and encourage the development of the arts and humanities throughout the state. The Council also looks at public interest in the arts and ways to increase public participation.
For terms expiring July 1, 2020:
- Robbie A. Breaux of Fruita, appointed;
- Pamela June Denahy of La Junta, appointed;
- Tami Tarese Graham, MA of Mancos, appointed;
- Susan Ingrid Lander of Durango, reappointed;
- Antonio Amable Mendez of Denver, appointed.
The State Interagency Coordinating Council advises the Colorado Department of Human Services on implementation of the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act of 2004. Part C of the Act, relates to the support and services for infants and toddlers with disabilities and their families.
For a term expiring June 30, 2019:
Erica Nicole Newton of Littleton, to serve as a parent of infant or toddler with disabilities, appointed.
The Motor Vehicle Dealer Board licenses and regulates motor vehicle dealers and salespersons. It also works to resolve consumer complaints about dealers, holds hearings and orders corrective action.
For terms expiring June 30, 2020:
- Ramona Lee Graves Bode of Aurora, to serve as a representative of licensed used motor vehicle dealers, appointed;
- Lisa Brenner Freimann of Denver, to serve as a member of the public at large, appointed;
- Richard Jason White of Littleton, to serve as a representative of licensed motor vehicle dealers, appointed.
The Petroleum Storage Tank Advisory Committee establishes procedures, practices and policies governing the process for applying to the underground storage tank fund. The Fund reimburses eligible applicants for allowable costs in cleaning up petroleum contamination from petroleum storage tanks.
For a term expiring Oct. 16, 2018:
Renee Shellhorse of Highlands Ranch, to serve as an owner/operator of independent retail outlets, and occasioned by the resignation of Paul D. James of Littleton, appointed.