State Physical Therapy Board: Continuing Professional Competency Forms
Documents and Forms
After clicking on the document title, be sure to click on the download icon in order to use the PDF fillable form.
- Board Standards for CE Activities - this document lists the standards that a learning activity must have to be a Category I activity in the CPD program.
- CPC Program Manual - this document explains, in detail, continuing professional competency requirements and the CPD Program.
- CPC Program Overview - this flowchart will help you visualize the steps of the CPD Program.
- Learning Plan Form - use this form to plan and record the completion of your Professional Development Activities (PDA) and the learning goals that you created for the CPD Program. If you are selected for an audit, you will provide this form (along with documentation as described in the PDA list).
- Professional Development Activities (PDA) List - use this document to determine if a learning activity is a Category I, Category II, or Category III activity; how many points that activity is worth and the documentation required for that activity.
- Reading a Scientific Article or Chapter in a Professional Book - use this form to claim PDA credit for Category II Points, after reading a scientific article or a chapter in a professional book. Complete one form per article/chapter and retain for your records. All fields are required for this form to be considered complete. This form is to be submitted only upon request.
- Reflective Self-Assessment Tool (RSAT) - use this form at the beginning of each renewal cycle to reflect on your professional knowledge and skills. Using the results, you will create learning goals to be completed during the renewal period.
Visit www.colorado.gov/dora/Physical_Therapy_CPC_FAQ to view frequently asked questions and answers regarding the continuing professional competency requirements for physical therapists licensed by DORA.