Office of Occupational Therapy: Continuing Professional Competency Forms
Explanation of Resources
After clicking on the document, be sure to click on the download icon in order to use the PDF fillable form.
- CPC Program Manual - this document explains, in detail, continuing professional competency requirements and the CPD program.
- CPC Program Overview - this flowchart will help you visualize the steps of the CPD program.
- Independent Learning/Group Study Form - use this form to document any Professional Development Activities (PDA) completed in the Independent Learning category and/or the Group Study category. If you are selected for an audit, you will provide this form to document any hours completed in these categories.
- Learning Plan Form - use this form to record the completion of your Professional Development Activities (PDA) and the learning goals that you created. If you are selected for an audit, you will provide this form (along with documentation as described in the PDA Chart).
- Professional Development Activities (PDA) Chart - this document summarizes the PDA or categories that you can choose from to complete the required 24 PDA (each renewal period).
- Reflective Self-Assessment Tool (RSAT) - use this form at the beginning of each renewal cycle to reflect on your professional knowledge and skills. Using the results, you will create learning goals to complete during the renewal period.
Go to www.colorado.gov/dora/Occupational_Therapy_CPC_FAQ to view FAQs, which contain frequently asked questions and answers regarding the continuing professional competency requirements for occupational therapists and occupational therapy assistants licensed by DORA.