Welcome to Broadband Fund
Access to broadband has a strong correlation with economic well-being. Nationwide, the impact it has on the communities it connects is real and measurable. The Broadband Fund exists to connect communities and fuel economic growth in unserved areas across Colorado. The Broadband Deployment Board provides grants through the Broadband Fund to deploy broadband service in unserved areas of the state. Since 2016 the Broadband fund has awarded $34.1 million to 43 projects, providing over 21,473 rural households across Colorado with broadband access.
To see a summary of the two 2019 grant cycles, click here. Future updates of both previous and ongoing cycles will arrive soon!
To access all of the applications, please click here.
- July 31 - 2020 Q2 Reports are due
- August 11 - Broadband Deployment Board Meeting
- September 13 - Comment Period Closes
- October 7 - Broadband Deployment Board Meeting
- November 12 - Broadband Deployment Board Meeting
Deployment Board Links
- The Board was established to provide grants to unserved areas of Colorado.