The State’s medical plan includes a self-funded, co-pay option and a High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP) option, which includes an HSA option, administered by United Health Care (UHC). Additionally the State offers two fully-insured HMO options including a co-pay option and a HDHP option, that includes an HSA option, through Kaiser Permanente.
FY 2014-15 OPEN ENROLLMENT (APRIL 22 - MAY 15, 2014)
- STATE DEPENDENTS DEFINITIONS & REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
- DEPENDENT TAX STATUS
- FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNTS
- ACA (AFFORDABLE CARE ACT)
- MEDICAL SUPPLEMENT PROGRAM
- IRS FAQs on Same Sex Marriage and Civil Unions
Send an email to email@example.com to ask a benefits question aytime.