Sex Offender Management Unit
The Office of Domestic Violence & Sex Offender Management (ODVSOM) supports the Sex Offender Management Board (SOMB) and the Domestic Violence Offender Management Board (DVOMB). The Unit collects, analyzes, produces and disseminates Standards and Guidelines, policies and information concerning sex offense-specific treatment and supervision. More About the SOMB and SOMB Board Meetings. View SOMB Calendar.
How Can We Help You?
Sign Up to Receive SOMB Updates via our e-mail list
- NEW! Quarterly Minute July 2020
- Statement in response to Office of State Auditor audit of SOMB
- NEW! SOMB Guidance to Approved Providers Regarding COVID-19
- Information Resources for Approved Providers Using Teletherapy or E-Therapy in Response to COVID-19
- SOMB Guidance to Approved Providers Regarding COVID-19
- SOMB Request for Expedited Standards Variance for Use of Teletherapy or e-Therapy Regarding COVID-19