Sex Offender Management Unit
The Office of Domestic Violence & Sex Offender Management (ODVSOM) supports the Sex Offender Management Board (SOMB) and the Domestic Violence Offender Management Board (DVOMB). The Unit collects, analyzes, produces and disseminates Standards and Guidelines, policies and information concerning sex offense-specific treatment and supervision. More About the SOMB and SOMB Board Meetings.
How Can We Help You?
Sign Up to Receive SOMB Updates via our e-mail list
- Victim-Therapists Open to contract as Victim Representative on MDT/CST - 9/2018
- Sex History Packet - Spanish Vrsion - Adult - 06/2018
- Position Paper on adult Male Sex Traffickers - 05/2018
- Educational Information About Adult Sex Offenders - 3/2018
- Sexual Behavior Disclosure Packet 2/2018
- SVPASI Handbook (PDF)
- SVPASI Instrument (PDF) (2018)