- If you are driving during the eclipse, use your headlights.
- Don’t stop along the interstate and no parking on the shoulder.
- Please exit the highway to stop and view the solar eclipse.
- Don’t take photographs while driving.
- Watch out for extra pedestrians along smaller roads. People may parking and walk alongside roads to get the best viewing.
- Prepare for extra congestion on the interstate system leading up to, during, and after the eclipse.
- Don’t wear “eclipse glasses” while driving.
- Plan travel during the eclipse so you are not impacted by eclipse traffic.
Text the word “ECLIPSE” to 888777 for more information!