Drinking water compliance assurance
We're responsible for determining whether Colorado public water systems are in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Portal for public water systems, their representatives, and laboratories to submit drinking water information to us.
- Monitoring schedules.
- Forms, templates, guidance, and policies.
- List of certified drinking water laboratories with approved certifications.
Online drinking water calculators.
- All public water systems must maintain a Treatment Operator (if applicable) and Distribution System Operator (if applicable).
- Responsible operators are located on the public water system monitoring schedule and may be updated by submitting the Drinking Water Contact Update Form.
- To search for operator certification information, please visit the CCWP.