WQ eligibility survey and Intended Use plans
Each June we conduct a State Revolving Fund eligibility survey to identify the 20-year capital improvement needs of all publicly owned water systems, sanitation systems and storm water systems in Colorado. All municipalities, counties, water and sanitation districts, not-for-profit water systems and other special districts are encouraged to participate.
The 2016 Survey is now open.
The survey process will remain open from May 22, 2015 through June 30, 2015. Survey format and processes tend to change from year to year. Before you begin, please review the instructions below and familiarize yourself with the process.
- 2016 eligibility survey instructions.
- 2016 drinking water eligibility survey.
- 2016 wastewater eligibility survey.
2015 Intended Use plans
Regulations and fund rules
- Drinking Water Revolving Fund rules: Regulation 52.
- Water Pollution Control Revolving Fund rules: Regulation 51.