Water quality: Drinking water emergencies or incidents
1-877-518-5608 (24 hours a day, seven days a week)
- Call the number above to report a potentially acute drinking water incident (e.g., turbidity exceedance, positive E. coli sample, line break, actual/potential backflow contamination).
- Report all events within 24 hours.
- Please have available as much of the following information as possible:
- Date and time of incident.
- Public Water System Identification Number (PWSID).
- Water system contact name, phone number and email.
- Description of drinking water incident or water quality exceedance.
- Response actions taken.
- Pressure loss response guidance.