STI and HIV contractor and provider resources
- CDPHE HIV prevention guidelines.
- CDPHE Linkage to Care brochure.
- CDPHE section policy on condom distribution involving minors.
- Legal operational protection of confidential public health reports guidelines.
- Data collection and reporting guidelines.
- NHME data variables and values.
- CDPHE STI/HIV Client-Based Prevention Program collaboration requirements.
- Step-by-step urine collection for health communities/ReHYA.
- Improving STI screening among Denver youth findings.
- CTR certificate guidance.
- Guidlines on the Uses of Rebate Funding for Health Education/Risk Reduction Servies and Eligibility and Enrollment Assistance Services.
- CDPHE monthly report example.
- CDPHE standard reimbursement invoice.
- Incentive reconciliation.
- Material Review Panel documentation form.
- Linkage to Care referral.
- SBIRT prescreen questions.
- SAMISS: mental health questions only.
- Suggested mental health/substance misuse facilitator's guide.
- MISSUS - Mental Illness and Substance Use Symptom Pre-Screener
- Youth MISSUS - Mental Illness and Substance Use Symptom Pre-Screener
- Log In.
- Client intake form.
- Colorado HIV test form.
- Group level intervention session form.
- Effective Interventions.
- Office of National AIDS Policy.
- CDC fact sheets:
- CDPHE's STI/HIV/VH Section's blog.
For help or guidance with social media or other communication needs, you can work with your contract monitor or contact the program's communication specialist, Ben Hammett, directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Resources and information regarding health care reform:
- Presentation from the 9/13 resource fair by Todd Grove, Sonja Madera and Lori Robert.
- Colorado HIV Care and the Affordable Care Act.
2012 Colorado SCSN: The U.S. Health Resources and Services Administration requires each state to develop a Statewide Coordinated Statement of Need (SCSN). This document summarizes the available HIV care and treatment resources in the state, the needs of people living with HIV or AIDS, the level of unmet need, special challenges faced by underserved populations, and statewide priorities.
2012 Needs Assessment: of people living with HIV in accordance with the Health Resources and Services Administration requirements.
Part B Quality Plan: Our efforts to continually improve access to medical care, retention and adherence to medical care and access to support services that meet the identified needs of people living with HIV/AIDS in Colorado.
- Funded contractors monitoring and performance evaluations will be conducted using Contractor Program Monitoring and Quality Improvement form and the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part B Fiscal Review Tool.
- Summary of Treatment Guidelines for Sexually Transmitted Infections, 2010 (CDC).
- Brochure order form.
- Universal Testing to Increase HIV Diagnosis.
Client-based prevention services
We provide statewide follow-up to ensure people infected with, or at high risk for, STD and HIV receive test results, treatment, counseling, referrals, partner notification services and prevention case management.
- People with HIV infection who are unaware of their serostatus.
- People with HIV who aren't in care or treatment or are continuing to participate in risky behaviors.
- People co-infected with hepatitis C and HIV.
- People with syphilis.
- Some people with a diagnosis of gonorrhea or chlamydia.
- People at risk for chlamydia.
- Partners and people in the social and behavioral networks of those above.
- Appropriateness of Labeling Prescriptions to Partners of Patients with Sexually Transmitted Infections, Colorado State Board of Medical Examiners Policy 40-10.
- Appropriateness of Labeling Prescriptions to Partners of Patients with Sexually Transmitted Infections, Colorado State Board of Pharmacy Policy 40-4.
- Azithromycin Guidelines for Chlamydia/Infertility Projects, Ned Calonge, M.D., MPH, chief medical officer, Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment.
- Dear Colleague Letter regarding Expedited Partner Therapy, Ned Calonge, M.D., MPH, chief medical officer, Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment.
- Dear Colleague Letter regarding Expedited Partner Therapy, Christopher E. Urbina, M.D., Denver Public Health.
- Standing Order for Expedited Partner Therapy, Denver Metro Health Clinic, Denver Public Health.
- Expedited Partner Therapy: The Denver Experience, Cornelis A. Rietmeijer, M.D., Ph.D., Denver Public Health.