Services for people with HIV

If you're living with HIV or AIDS and need help paying for your care, you may be eligible for a variety of services.
Colorado State Drug Assistance Program (ADAP)
Apply for ADAP/ las instucciones.  Provides AIDS-specific medications at no cost to eligible Colorado residents.
Outpatient HIV specialty clinics

Enroll in Safe + Sound to set reminders to test for HIV and other STDs, take medications and refill prescriptions.