Rivers, lakes and streams data
To obtain data:
We assess data collected internally by our environmental data unit. Data are also obtained and assessed by the U.S. Geological Survey, River Watch and third parties.
Data can be obtained through the following sites:
- National STORET houses our data, as well as some third-party data.
- Use organization ID 21COL001_WQX.
- Instructions for downloading data from STORET.
- National Water Information System (NWIS).
- USGS data.
- National Water Quality Monitoring Council's Water Quality Portal.
- Water Quality Control Division spatial data.
- Colorado Data Sharing Network.