Rivers, lakes and streams data
We assess data collected internally by our environmental data unit. Data are also obtained and assessed by the U.S. Geological Survey, River Watch and third parties.
2018 Annual data call
Data can be submitted using the following templates:
Chemistry data and field measurements.
Data can be obtained through the following sites:
- Division spatial data.
National STORET houses our data, as well as some third-party data.
- Use organization ID 21COL001_WQX.
- National Water Information System.
- U.S. Geographical Survey data.
- National Water Quality Monitoring Council's Water Quality Portal.
- Colorado Data Sharing Network.