Drinking water Lead and Copper Rule
This page is for public water systems required to report under the Lead and Copper Rule. Please visit our lead page for consumer information on lead in your home, testing, and other topics.
- Sample site location (monitoring plan sample site details and materials survey summary)
Sample collection and results
Action level exceedance
Lead consumer notification of tap sample results
- Frequently asked questions (FAQ).
- Updating sample sites video.
- Lead and copper sample collection instructions.
- EPA lead and copper rule guidance, templates and announcements.
- EPA guidance manual for selecting lead and copper control strategies.
- Aqua Talk newsletter.
- Reporting sample results email November, 2016.
- Additional samples email November, 2016.
- Consumer notice email November, 2016.
- Excellence program funding information email November, 2016.
- Monitoring requirements email October, 2016.
- Clarification of invalidation email.
- Outreach to systems about sample sites and materials July, 2016.
- Message to laboratories and systems about lead and copper sampling guidance.
- EPA lead and copper letter to Colorado.
- Colorado lead and copper response to EPA.