Intermediate care facilities
- People with developmental disabilities who can't live independently.
- Residential care that includes:
- Protective oversight.
- Supportive services (help with activities of daily living, such as grooming, laundry, meals, assistance with medications).
- Active treatment (structured behavioral and intensive physical health management to establish optimal functioning).
Licensed staff routinely on-site
- Nurses, social workers, physical therapists, occupational therapists, dietitians.