Healthy Kids Colorado Survey and Smart Source Information
The purpose of the Healthy Kids Colorado Survey is to better understand youth health and what factors support youth to make healthy choices.
Healthy Kids Colorado Survey:
2017 Statewide Reports and Infographics:
- Executive Summary. Spanish.
- Marijuana Infographic. Spanish.
- Tobacco Infographic. Spanish.
- Tobacco Current Use Maps. Spanish.
Risk and Protective Factor Profiles
- State and regional profiles on scientifically-validated risk and protective factors that influence the likelihood of substance abuse, violence, and mental well-being outcomes.
Statewide and regional data:
For Schools and School Districts:
Communities that Care Grantee 2016 Administration
2017 surveys and parent letters
- 2017 Parent Information Letter: Active Consent (English and Spanish)
- 2017 Parent Information Letter: Passive Consent (English and Spanish)
- 2017 High School Survey - Module 1
- 2017 High School Survey - Module 2
- 2017 Middle School Survey
The survey, conducted every two years, is supported by the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment, the Colorado Department of Education and the Colorado Department of Human Services. The University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus administers the survey.
- How Colorado uses Smart Source Survey data