Drinking water: Training opportunities
Coaching for training units
One-on-one, on-site training:
- Groundwater Monitoring Plan Basics.
- Data Collection for Potential GWUDI.
- Building an O&M manual.
- O&M course preparation guide.
- Sanitary Survey 101.
Use the linked form or contact us to request the form:
- Water and wastewater math courses.
- Three 30-minute training modules covering unit conversions, geometry and chemical dosing.
- Operator training opportunities.
- Includes colleges and other water/wastewaster operator educational opportunities.
- CO-H2O-INFO Listserv.
- Open Listserv for training opportunities and other information for water industry professionals.
- Operator Certification Program Office (OCPO).
- Comprehensive list of training courses that offer required training units (TUs) for operator certification.