Construction permit forms and Air Pollutant Emission Notices (APENs)

Any business in Colorado that emits air pollution may be required to report its emissions and apply for a construction permit to emit. The type of permit needed is determined by the volume and type of emissions. For more information:
We realize that some of the requirements may be difficult to understand, and the Small Business Assistance Program has been established to help small businesses comply with these requirements. If you're a small business, please call
303-692-3175  or 303-692-3148 
for information on completing the application and supplemental forms.
Required forms
Additional fees will apply if a form or notice is submitted without necessary information. Use only official forms supplied by us. 
Air Pollutant Emission Notice (APEN) forms
Notice of startup, transfer of ownership, source relocation, permit cancellation request, malfunction reporting