This site does not display the entire list of registrants in Colorado. This information is being provided to the public, pursuant to Colorado Revised Statute 16-22-111. Any action taken by you towards a registered sex offender, including vandalism of property, verbal or written threats of harm or physical assault against this person, his or her family or employer can result in your arrest and prosecution. You must contact your local Police Department or Sheriff's Office immediately if you believe a crime is being, or will be committed. If you have any questions regarding this matter, contact your local Police Department or county Sheriff's office.
DISCLAIMER: The Colorado Bureau of Investigation (CBI) maintains and is continuously in the process of evaluating the accuracy and integrity of all sexual offender registration records to determine if the data fulfills the minimum requirements for all Internet postings. Therefore, at this time, all qualifying sexual offender records may not appear on this website. These records are being updated hourly and will be posted to the website as soon as they are available. If you believe any information found in these records is incorrect or if you have any questions, please contact CBI's Program Support Unit at (303) 239-4222, or at CDPS.CBI.SOR@State.CO.US.
The information on this site is being provided to the public pursuant to Colorado Revised Statute (CRS) 16-22-111. You must read and accept this user agreement before you may access restricted areas of this site.
*** PUBLIC NOTICE & DISCLAIMER ***
- CBI cannot ensure the records obtained through this website relate to the person you are seeking information. Searches based on names, dates of birth and other alphanumeric identifiers are not always accurate. The only way to positively link someone to a sex offender record is through fingerprint verification. The information provided may not reflect the current residence, status, or other information regarding a registrant (offender). The information listed is what has been reported to CBI. CBI will update information when it becomes available.
- Neither the CBI, nor the State of Colorado, shall be responsible for any errors or omissions produced by secondary dissemination of information from the CBI Sex Offender Website. Extreme care should be exercised when using any information obtained from this website. Make sure the records you access through this website pertain to the person you are seeking information.
- The CBI does not post information concerning (1) sex offenders only convicted of misdemeanor sex offenses, or (2) juveniles adjudicated for sex crimes. You may contact your local Police Department, county Sheriff's office, or the CBI for a complete list of registered sex offenders in your city, county or state. Some Police Departments and Sheriff's Offices maintain websites containing information about sex offenders in their jurisdiction, consistent with CRS 16-22-112. Please select the Information tab for links to view specific Colorado Police and Sheriff's sex offender websites.
- You must contact your police department or Sheriff's office immediately if you believe a crime is being, or will be, committed. If you have any questions regarding this matter, contact your local police department or county sheriff's office.
- Registrants are mapped to the best ability with the data provided; CBI makes no guarantee of the validity of the mapped locations of registrants.
- The following information is provided as an awareness tool so that you can adequately protect yourself and your children from these individuals. The use of the sex offender registry information to harass, endanger, intimidate, threaten or in any way seek retribution on an offender through illegal channels is prohibited. Any person who engages or participates in such acts may be charged criminally.
*** DISCLAIMER - TERMS AND CONDITIONS ***
The Colorado Bureau of Investigation and its agencies, officials and employees make no warranty, representation or guaranty as to the content, accuracy, timeliness or completeness of the information provided herein. The Colorado Bureau of Investigation expressly disclaim any and all liability for any loss or injury caused, in whole or in part, by its actions, omissions, or negligence in procuring, compiling or providing the information contained in this site, including without limitation, liability with respect to any use of this site, or the information contained herein. Reliance on the information contained on this site, is solely at your own risk. The information may change or be altered at any time.
*** PRIVACY STATEMENT & POLICY ***Information Collected By Use of This Site:
- Personally identifiable information which may be collected by use of this site includes IP numbers, date/time, stamps, methods, path, status code and size of request. The information that is available from governmental web sites is subject to these principles and policies.
- Persons concerned with regard to information about them should contact the custodian of the record, which typically is the local law enforcement agency, state agency, or other governmental entity, that collects and maintains the information.
- The information collected should only be that necessary to provide the information or services sought by a requester, just as a person might provide such information when visiting a governmental office in person.
- The information collected is subject to the same controls and uses as that collected by governmental offices visited in person, again subject to the access and confidentiality provisions of the State of Colorado as allowed by the Colorado Revised Statutes. You do not have to provide personal information to visit the web sites or download information.
- When you follow a link to one of these sites neither the State of Colorado, nor any agency, officer, or employee of the Colorado Bureau of Investigation warrants the accuracy, reliability, or timeliness of any information published by the external sites, nor endorses any content, viewpoints, products, or services linked from these systems, and cannot be held liable for any losses caused by use of or reliance on the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of the information. Any person or entity that relies on any information obtained from these systems does so at his or her own risk.
*** WARRANTIES ***
THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS WEB SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE STATE OF COLORADO ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THIS PUBLICATION OR OTHER DOCUMENTS WHICH ARE REFERENCED BY OR LINKED TO THIS PUBLICATION. REFERENCES TO CORPORATIONS, THEIR SERVICES AND PRODUCTS, ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE STATE OF COLORADO BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGE, AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS INFORMATION. THIS PUBLICATION COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL OR OTHER INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN; THESE CHANGES WILL BE INCORPORATED IN NEW EDITIONS OF THIS PUBLICATION.THE STATE OF COLORADO MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE PRODUCT(S) AND/OR THE PROGRAM(S) DESCRIBED IN THIS PUBLICATION AT ANY TIME.